I don’t know if it’s because of the Hunger Games and Katniss mania, but I’ve being seeing arrows popping up in jewelry all over the place. Whether you’re majorly into the Hunger Games or totally over it, the arrow trend is something that anyone can wear, no matter how you feel about Katniss. Dangling from your ears, wrapped around your wrist, or as a pendant around your neck, you have many options when it comes to wearing this trendy shape.
If you love this look too, shop some great options below!
1. Juicy Couture, Key to the Castle Bracelet
2. House of Harlow 1960, Long Accented Arrow Earrings
3. Chibi Jewels, Golden Arrow Cuff Bracelet
4. House of Harlow 1960, Antiqued Arrow Ring
5. Kelly Wearstler, Abstract Patina Pendant Necklace
6. Madewell, Arrow Ring
7. Jules Smith, “Marrakesh” Gold Arrow Necklace
8. Chibi Jewels, Vermeil Arrow Necklace
9. Amazon, Arrow Head Necklace
Will you be rocking the arrow trend this Fall? Either way, arrow jewelry is here and it looks like it’s going to stay. We still have three more Hunger Games movies to get through, right?!