The burgundy Fall 2012 trend is BIG. Whether you call it burgundy, wine, bordeaux or oxblood, one thing is certain: it is the new black.
Seen in every form of clothing and accessory, the burgundy Fall 2012 trend is a must-have for fashion lovers. From oxfords to scarves and ankle pants to hats, the rich tone is making quite a splash on the scene. Following suit of the “rich colors for fall” trend, burgundy sets a standard for others to follow. After all, in one form or another it made an appearance on nearly every runway from Zac Posen to Rachel Zoe.
Perhaps it has become the color of the season because of its versatility? The richness of the shade and its ability to be a little more daring than basic black makes it appeal to even the most amateur fashionista. You can wear the burgundy Fall 2012 trend in a shiny leather pant or simply opt for a burgundy hued handbag; whatever your taste, there is a product out there for you this season.
Here are some of our favorite ways to wear oxblood/wine/bordeaux/burgundy Fall 2012 trend…
1) Mossimo Felt Hat, $19.99, Target
2) TOMS Wine Classic, $54, Nordstrom
3) Faux Leather Shell, $198, Nordstrom
4) Timex Watch, $55, Macy’s
5) Aqua Basic Skinny Denim, $68, Bloomingdale’s
6) Ask for the Maroon Bag, $70, ModCloth
7) Felicity & Coco Dress, $128, Nordstrom
8) Maroon of One’s Own Coat, $120, ModCloth
9) MK Kempton Suede Mary Janes, $250, Saks Fifth Avenue
10) Essie Polish, Burgundy, $8, Nordstrom