This weekend, oh a long weekend FINALLY, marks the beginning of summer. Pools and beaches will officially open, and with them they will bring swimsuit season, mojitos, and stark tan lines. So, let’s be nostalgic about spring trends for just a bit longer: Cannes beauty, color blocking, The Queen’s Jubilee, and even a fashion feud! Take a look at our favorite links this week and let us know yours in the comments!
- Fabulous makeup for Cannes from a beauty expert (Into The Gloss)
- Color Blocking is not just for fashion — it works at home too! (August Empress)
- The feud between Beth Ditto and Karl Lagerfeld continues (Vulture)
- Check out all the crazy fashion at The Queen’s Jubilee (Go Fug Yourself)
- Here are the 14 summer movies worth leaving the beach for (Glamour)
Photo Credit: Into The Gloss