There is only about a month left until the official start of summer! In the meantime, here is our weekly fashion news round-up with a few inspiring finds on everything from a love story that started an empire to a fashion maven’s legacy.
- The love story behind the Missoni empire (Reuters)
- A look inside Tibi owner, Amy Smilovic’s closet (The Coveteur)
- Fashion Television’s Jeanne Beker reflects on her 27 years with the industry (Refinery29)
- A unique spin on your traditional ice coffee (Epicurious)
- Rent the Runway’s Jenn Hyman shows us how and when to ask for a raise (Fashionista)
- Check out this modern take on the classic friendship bracelet (All The Good Girls Go To Heaven)
Photo via The Coveteur