Don’t sing ‘rain, rain, go away’…the rain provides the perfect excuse to expand our spring rain gear options. The classic trench is always a good choice for the workday and who knew it came in so many fashionable shades? If you stick to business-like beige jazz it up with a fun plaid umbrella, scarf or even rain boots!
Don’t let the cloudy forecast make you blue! Instead, brighten your day with something like this Emerald School Coat from ModCloth. Fun flats, like these (below) by Kenneth Cole, keep you slip-free on slick sidewalks. Smaller umbrellas that have the automatic open and close features keep you dry in a flash and are easy to store in your office drawer or under the seat in your car.
Say goodbye to gray and make a bold statement in this flashy red Ins and Outside Coat, also from ModCloth. Add a statement to your spring rain gear with smart boots reminiscent of Mary Poppins (a woman who was a marvel with her umbrella and bag!) like these Spring Step Women’s Savvy boots from shoes.com.
Here is the coolest and brightest spring rain gear:
- ModCloth Waiting On A Park Bench Coat
- Overstock.com Burberry Exploded Check Rubber Rain Boots
- Overstock.com Laura Ashley Mitford Check Charcoal Umbrella
- Fashion Bug Friday Tote by Boulevard
- ModCloth Emerald School Coat
- Shoes.com Kenneth Cole Reaction Women’s Slip Ons
- Macy’s Elliott Lucca Handbag
- Overstock.com Laura Ashley Fun Roundswood Pale Lavender Umbrella
Be Bold in Red Options:
- ModCloth The Ins and Outside Coat
- Shoes.com Spring Step Women’s Savvy Red
- ModCloth Sweet Shades Bag in Candy Apple Red
- Target Futai Smart Brelli